In this article we will see how to integrate PayUmoney payment gateway in your Django app.
– Register with PayUMoney.Com as seller/merchant. Fill your details in the form and submit.
– Select the product Payment Gateway.
– On the next screen select your Business filing status, Business Name and kind of business. Name of Bank Account Holder should be same as Business Name.
– Similarly complete the next few steps and get your salt and keys.
– You will need to provide your PAN card details, Bank Account Details and Address for account to activate.
– Once above details are provided, you will receive a confirmation call from payumoney and you will require to send the document to them. After that your account will be fully active.